    at a time..how much time is given to complete all the papers..?
    --
    ############
    =?Utf-8?B?ejF0cjBu?=, Aug 30, 2005

  2. Check out www.microsoft.com/learning for more information on the test
    tracks.

    You could do all of the tests in 2-3 days or 2-3 years, as long as the tests
    are availalbe.

    Realistically I have found that most folks take 6 months to 1 year to do
    each MCSE track....1 test every 2-3 weeks. If someone is hunkering down and
    does not have much of a personal life planned, I have seen the MCSE 2000,
    2003, MCDBA, and MCSD knocked out in 45 days. In fact, I just had a
    co-worker do that and really impressed a lot of folks.

    Bob
    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

    Bob Christian, Aug 30, 2005

  3. thanks for your help..now i can sign up for my MCSE..its imposibble to take
    all the test in 1 week for me..thanks
    --

    =?Utf-8?B?ejF0cjBu?=, Sep 1, 2005
  4. I had a buddy that did all of his tests in 3 days. He had worked in IT for
    4 years, was sharp as a tack. He knew Unix, Windows, and networking, but
    did not have a cert. His company required an MCSE to retain his job, paid
    for his boot camp (Global Knowledge in D.C.) and he did all of the required
    tests (2003) at the end of the bootcamp.

    Bob Christian, Sep 1, 2005