    saving for maybe two months

    or so

    oops...the date on the paper was aug. of 2002 !
    philo, Sep 10, 2006

  2. philo

    ziggy Guest

    "philo" <> carefully scribbled
    news::

    > cleaned some newspapers out from the stand next to my bed.
    >
    > once in a while there's an interesting photo in the paper that i want to
    > keep...
    >
    > when i pulled the paper's out i recognized a photo that i must have been
    > saving for maybe two months
    >
    > or so
    >

    > oops...the date on the paper was aug. of 2002 !

    Hey, I got paid bills older than that lol
    ziggy, Sep 10, 2006

  3. philo

    philo Guest

    > Hey, I got paid bills older than that lol

    at least they were *paid* bills...
    philo, Sep 10, 2006
  4. philo

    :

    >> Hey, I got paid bills older than that lol

    > at least they were *paid* bills...

    Yeah but keeping them for 5 years is ott I think! Had a massive clean out
    and just could not believe the crap I'd kept....or why lol
    ziggy, Sep 10, 2006
  5. philo

    philo Guest

    >> at least they were *paid* bills...
    >>

    > Yeah but keeping them for 5 years is ott I think! Had a massive clean out
    > and just could not believe the crap I'd kept....or why lol

    heck i've got old papers going back 30 years and more...
    but recently i have been able to finally let much of that stuff go!

    but still i've got too much clutter!
    philo, Sep 10, 2006
  6. philo

    ziggy Guest

    "philo" <> carefully scribbled

    >>> at least they were *paid* bills...
    >>>

    >> Yeah but keeping them for 5 years is ott I think! Had a massive
    >> clean out and just could not believe the crap I'd kept....or why lol

    > heck i've got old papers going back 30 years and more...
    > but recently i have been able to finally let much of that stuff go!
    >

    > but still i've got too much clutter!

    I must've been a squirrel in a previous existence I think! I have this
    thing in my head that goes 'Hey, that could be useful', 10 years later it
    often is though, don't you find? ~;0D
    ziggy, Sep 10, 2006
  7. philo

    philo Guest

    >> but still i've got too much clutter!
    >>

    > I must've been a squirrel in a previous existence I think! I have this
    > thing in my head that goes 'Hey, that could be useful', 10 years later it
    > often is though, don't you find? ~;0D

    that's nothing...

    two years ago i gave a friend of mine a motor that I had been saving since
    1972!!!!!

    (1/4 hp electric)
    philo, Sep 10, 2006
  8. philo

    ziggy Guest

    "philo" <> carefully scribbled

    >>> but still i've got too much clutter!
    >>>

    >> I must've been a squirrel in a previous existence I think! I have
    >> this thing in my head that goes 'Hey, that could be useful', 10 years
    >> later it often is though, don't you find? ~;0D

    > that's nothing...
    >
    > two years ago i gave a friend of mine a motor that I had been saving
    > since 1972!!!!!
    >

    > (1/4 hp electric)

    So you were right to hang on to *that then lol I still wear a tee shirt
    I've had since 1980....Does that count?
    ziggy, Sep 10, 2006
  9. philo

    philo Guest

    <snip>
    >>(1/4 hp electric)
    >>

    > So you were right to hang on to *that then lol I still wear a tee shirt
    > I've had since 1980....Does that count?

    that sure does count...
    however i still have one pair of pants from high school that i put on
    from time to time to see how fat i'm getting...
    i was doing ok until about five years ago ...but i've only gained about
    5 pounds in the last 30 years so that's not too bad.

    BTW: I graduated from high school in 1967 !
    philo, Sep 11, 2006
  10. philo

    ziggy Guest

    philo <> carefully scribbled

    > <snip>
    >>>(1/4 hp electric)
    >>>

    >> So you were right to hang on to *that then lol I still wear a tee
    >> shirt I've had since 1980....Does that count?
    >>

    > that sure does count...
    > however i still have one pair of pants from high school that i put on
    > from time to time to see how fat i'm getting...
    > i was doing ok until about five years ago ...but i've only gained
    > about 5 pounds in the last 30 years so that's not too bad.
    >
    > BTW: I graduated from high school in 1967 !

    We are around the same age then, I've gained a couple more pounds than
    that but as I was stick thin in my youth it's not too bad a thing!
    ziggy, Sep 11, 2006