Time Critical Information Withheld By Our Govt.!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by chosen.lol.endtimes.newsletter@gmail.com, Sep 18, 2007.

  1. Guest

    The hourglass is nearly empty. The Great Tribulation has begun and
    Armageddon looms in the very near future. There are a total of TWO
    things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made
    Religion is not one of them. (1) A Good Heart Condition. (2) An
    Acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior.

    We urge those who wish to obtain Eternal Life in Christ's Kingdom to
    read the following very important message.

    We don't aim to twist arms or convince anyone of anything they aren't
    ready or willing to believe as their hearts will ultimately dictate
    what they perceive to be truth. However, it is also our responsibility
    to warn those who do not accept this Truth will face Judgment at
    Armageddon. For this reason we pray that the eyes and hearts of all
    who read our message are opened to the Truth whether that is now, or
    in the near future when our words come to pass.

    OUR MESSAGE OF TRUTH

    The main theme of our Message of Truth is that those who wish to have
    eternal life must declare Jesus Christ to be Lord and Savior. This
    must be done in order to be one with His coming Kingdom.

    We realize that many will challenge our faith and the faith of others
    who also declare Jesus to be Lord. They will say that we must meet
    certain requirements of water baptism, a belief in the Trinity and
    other man-made religious ideals. If those people are of some positive
    energy, they will see the Light. If not, they will remain opposed to
    what is ministered to them. That is their Free Will choice. Even if
    they claim to be foot-step followers of Christ, they will be deemed
    not worthy of Salvation unless they exhibit the Holy Spirit from
    within them. If they believe falsehoods about Christ, cling to their
    man-made religious belief systems and exhibit no signs of positive
    energy, they will be marked accordingly by the Cherubic Order of
    Angels. All people are judged by what is really in their hearts.

    As part of our Ministry to those that oppose the Truth, we point out
    that a humble heart is the only thing that saves anyone. Without it,
    you are endowed with negative energy. What your heart is filled with
    is what springs forth with abundance from the mouth. Luke 6:45 is
    clear on this point:

    A good man produces good out of the good storeroom of his heart. An
    evil man produces evil out of the evil storeroom, for his mouth speaks
    from the overflow of the heart.

    Proverbs 4:23 is clear on the need to safeguard your heart against the
    wickedness of negative energy being stored there:

    Guard your heart above all else, for it is the source of life.

    By knowing and understanding the Truth of the Word, you treasure up
    within your hearts that of positive energy. That's what guides you
    (the Holy Spirit - Positive energy) so that you do not sin knowingly
    against Christ or his Father.

    I have treasured Your word in my heart so that I may not sin against
    You. Psalms 119:11.

    The problem with sin is that it cultivates negative energy. From the
    mind where it begins or originates, it creeps down into your heart.
    Then you're in trouble. That's why it's not a sin to think a bad
    thought, if you dismiss it. You did not act on it. Therefore, it is
    not a sin. But if you dwell on the wrong thought, it will creep on
    down into your heart and become a part of you. So, above all else,
    safeguard your hearts.

    WHAT ABOUT WATER BAPTISM?

    It is not necessary to be baptized in water to be saved. Jesus Christ
    was the forerunner. In Christ's Ministry, baptism in water was used to
    anoint him by his Father. It was continued by his disciples, because
    he had not yet ascended to Heaven, and had not yet received the
    Kingdom Authority that would later be bestowed upon him by his Father
    Yahweh. Once that had been fully accomplished, the Light of Truth
    became the baptism via the Light of Christ. The Savior's instructions
    given at Matthew 28:19-20, you see the baptism it speaks of is a
    baptism of Holy Spirit.

    Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in
    the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching
    them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am
    with you always, to the end of the age.

    This takes place when one truly comes to understand the Father of
    Jesus Christ and accept Him as Truth. Water is no longer necessary to
    be sanctified. The purpose of baptism before Christ was to symbolize
    the shedding of one's former ways of sinful conduct. That was
    sanctification. Now, the baptism of sanctification is done as
    mentioned above. The Holy Ghost transformation is performed through
    the Light of Christ.

    WILL YOU BE DAMNED IF NOT BAPTIZED IN WATER?

    Children pass over without water baptism. Some die at birth or are
    aborted. The children have special status with the Creator. They are
    not damned and neither are adults that are not water baptized. What
    would happen if you were shipwrecked for the remainder of you life?
    How could God justify not giving you a chance to learn His Sovereign
    Will at transition? The only requirement for Christ's salvation is
    that of a humble heart. Once you are with Christ, he knows your humble
    heart will accept him. When you passed through his Light, you were
    then baptized as a Holy Ghost. The water baptism would be nil in
    Christ's eyes. It is the HEART that Saves. Nothing else can get you
    into the Kingdom unless your heart is of Positive energy. Yahweh
    Himself reveals this at Jeremiah 17:10.

    I, the LORD, examine the mind, I test the heart to give to each
    according to his way, according to what his actions deserve.

    If the heart were not the thing of importance, He would not search it.
    It is not the outward appearance that Saves, but what is hidden deep
    within the heart.

    ALL POSITIVE ENERGY PEOPLE ARE ACCEPTABLE

    People of all nationalities, regardless of race, color or religion are
    open to the Salvation of Christ.

    Then I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven, having the eternal
    gospel to announce to the inhabitants of the earth to every nation,
    tribe, language, and people. Revelation 14:6.

    Hear this, all you peoples; listen, all who inhabit the world, both
    low and high, rich and poor together. Psalms 49:1-2.

    Then Peter began to speak: In truth, I understand that God doesn't
    show favoritism, but in every nation the person who fears Him and does
    righteousness is acceptable to Him. Acts 10:34-35.

    REMEMBER - IT'S A FREE WILL CHOICE

    Everyone has Free Will Choice in the decision and are able to choose
    one way or the other. That's why we will not try to force the Truth on
    to anyone.

    I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you today that I have set
    before you life and death, blessing and curse. Choose life so that you
    and your descendants may live, love the LORD your God, obey Him, and
    remain faithful to Him. For He is your life, and He will prolong your
    life in the land the LORD swore to give to your fathers Abraham,
    Isaac, and Jacob. Deuteronomy 30:19-20

    But if it doesn't please you to worship the LORD, choose for
    yourselves today the one you will worship: the gods your fathers
    worshiped beyond the Euphrates River, or the gods of the Amorites in
    whose land you are living. As for me and my family, we will worship
    the LORD. Joshua 24:15

    If you carefully obey My commands I am giving you today, to love the
    LORD your God and worship Him with all your heart and all your soul, I
    will provide rain for your land in season, the early and late rains,
    and you will harvest your grain, new wine, and oil. I will provide
    grass in your fields for your livestock. You will eat and be
    satisfied. Be careful that you are not enticed to turn aside, worship,
    and bow down to other gods. Then the LORD's anger will burn against
    you. He will close the sky, and there will be no rain; the land will
    not yield its produce, and you will perish quickly from the good land
    the LORD is giving you. Deuteronomy 11:13-17

    This is how we are sure that we have come to know Him: by keeping His
    commands. 1 John 2:3

    SALVATION - KINGDOM MESSAGE COMPLETED

    Now, either you will accept or reject the Truth we have ministered to
    you. Since everyone should come to understand that actions result in
    consequences, we deliver the following warning. If you decide to
    refuse the truth, then you will know what is ahead--even if you reject
    that also, at this time. Later on, you will see our words come to
    life. If you accept the Truth now but are later tempted to cultivate a
    negative energy within your heart, then the warning we share might
    help to prevent that from happening.

    YAHWEH'S BITTER-SWEET WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE OF THE EARTH

    He that exercises faith in the Son has everlasting life. He that
    disobeys the Son will not see life. The Wrath of God remains upon
    him.

    The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who
    refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of
    God remains on him. John 3:36

    Once you have been given the Message of Truth, if you do not obey it
    you are exercising your Free Will choice. However, it will result in
    eternal death at the Judgment. Just as Satan and his angels cannot
    have free reign in creation - neither will it be permitted of those
    that exercise that choice. Your fate is upon your own head.

    Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of everyone's
    blood, for I did not shrink back from declaring to you the whole plan
    of God. Acts 20:26-27

    The above scripture reveals we will be clean from the blood of those
    who make the wrong choice. If you are so cultivated with negative
    energy that you hear and know that what we speak is Truth and you
    continue to sin willfully by rejecting that Truth, then you will lose
    the Sacrificial Hope of Salvation. Time will eventually run out.
    Armageddon is the final Judgment Chapter.

    For if we deliberately sin after receiving the knowledge of the truth,
    there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins Hebrews 10:26

    to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor, and the day of our God's
    vengeance... Isaiah 61:2

    The tumult reaches to the ends of the earth because the LORD brings a
    case against the nations. He enters into judgment with all flesh. As
    for the wicked, He hands them over to the sword [This is] the LORD's
    declaration. Jeremiah 25:31

    I tell you that on the day of judgment people will have to account for
    every careless word they speak. Matthew 12:36

    When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you
    do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will
    die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood."
    Ezekiel 33:8

    SANCTIFICATON OF THE CREATOR'S NAME

    This GOOD NEWS of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited
    earth and bear witness to all the nations. The nations will be made to
    know Yahweh. His Name must be sanctified before the nations.

    I will honor the holiness of My great name, which has been profaned
    among the nations the name you have profaned among them. The nations
    will know that I am Yahweh "the declaration of the Lord GOD "when I
    demonstrate My holiness through you in their sight. Ezekiel 36:23

    So I will make My holy name known among My people Israel and will no
    longer allow it to be profaned. Then the nations will know that I am
    the LORD, the Holy One in Israel. Ezekiel 39:7

    ARE THERE ANY FREE RIDES TO ETERNAL BLISS?

    Anyone that believes they can get a free ride through eternity without
    going through Christ, please read:

    There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under
    heaven given to people by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12

    Once you have received the Truth, you are under obligation by the
    Creator.

    Wisdom is supreme so get wisdom. And whatever else you get, get
    understanding. Proverbs 4:7

    Your Sisters in Christ,
    The Ministers of the Light of Life Ministry

    (All Scripture references are from the Holman Christian Standard
    Bible)

    For more FREE information you can visit the following links:

    Our Ministry website: http://www.lightoflifeministry.com

    The End Times Truths website: http://www.EndTimesTruths.com

    And for Free End Times E-Books visit: http://stores.lulu.com/endtimestruths
    , Sep 18, 2007