    Thanks in advance

    Regards

    PS Prasad

    PS, Jan 25, 2007

  2. PS

    BernieM Guest

    "PS" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Dear Experts
    >
    > I am very very new to network and routers.
    >
    > In our CISCO2811 router, 4 WAN Interfaces cards connected to remote
    > locations through leased lines. Time to time I used to check the log
    > for disconnections. whenever I want to see the log it is showing in
    > -5:30 Hrs differance. What may be the cause ?
    >
    > If it can be corrected to our INDIAN(IST) timing how it can be done ?
    >
    > Please give me step by step commands to execute on router.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > PS Prasad

    investigate these ....

    ntp update-calendar
    service timestamps log datetime

    BernieM, Jan 25, 2007

  3. PS

    AFRO Guest

    The time is off but the date is correct? What do you get when you do a "show
    clock" command? Do you know the source where you are getting your time?

    What is your current NTP configuration?

    AFRO, Jan 25, 2007
  4. PS

    cmd Guest

    It could be that you're not configured for your timezone. i.e. -
    central time would use this command
    clock timezone CST -6

    cmd, Jan 26, 2007
  5. PS

    PS Guest

    Dear BernieM

    You got the point. I didn't mentioned in my request that thing.
    The router was installed by a third party they just installed and
    gone.

    No time zone configuration was made.

    That's why I am asking.

    Thanks

    Regards

    PS Prasad

    PS, Feb 1, 2007
  6. PS

    BernieM Guest

    Thanks PS but it was cmd that mentioned the timezone setting.

    BernieM, Feb 1, 2007
  7. PS

    PS Guest

    Dear BernieM

    Receved with Thanks

    How I can change the Time Zone setting in my router ?
    Can you guide me step by step to change time zone to Indian Standard
    Time ( IST i.e. GMT + 05:30 Hrs).

    Date is showing correct with time -5:30Hrs Late in my router.

    I do want to change it to our IST.

    Thanks in advance