    & date to my message body then I can see the delay from the time I sent a
    message until when it is actually posted in NG's.
    TIA

    ripper, Oct 2, 2003

  2. ripper

    Harrison Guest

    Could you not compare your sent or outbox copy to the server's copy?
    I'm not that familiar with OE for news, but you do have a copy in sent
    items or somewhere?

    I'm not aware of anything that will time stamp it otherwise.

    Harrison, Oct 2, 2003

  3. ripper

    °Mike° Guest

    TClockEx will allow a quick right click/copy of the time/date,
    like so:

    Thu, 02 Oct - 18:31:32

    http://users.iafrica.com/d/da/dalen/tclockex.htm

    On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:10:34 +0100, in