Tier-3 Support Engineer with VOIP eperience

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by sharkpod@hotmail.com, Nov 9, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Our client is a hot IP centrex company based in Campbell, CA

    technical assistance to our customers and field based system
    engineering team throughout the entire cycle of the product. You will
    assist guiding our service provider customers through implementation,
    configuration, business systems integration and deployment with this
    softswitch firm's suite of products. As a member of the technical
    support team, your customer relationship skills will contribute
    directly to customer satisfaction. Reports to Director Technical
    Support Services.

    Responsibilities:

    1. Technical Support- Develop expertise on all technical components of
    company product architecture and configuration. Understand integration
    components of 3rd party products with company's which encompass a whole
    solution architecture.
    2. Web Based Support Take overall responsibility for varying areas of
    our technical supports ability to provide web based support.
    3. Systems Engineering Become technical supports subject matter expert
    in one or two key areas of the flagship product or associated areas. On
    an occasional basis, use this expertise in the field to assist our
    customers with the deployment of an entire solution.

    Requirements:

    1. Experience with implementing, supporting and managing complex
    integrated systems with background in data and/or telephony
    communication systems required.
    2. Strong technical expertise and aptitude in data and/or telephony
    communications. Data communications experience could include exposure
    to VoIP fundamentals, SIP and MGCP signaling, RTP, TCP/IP, DNS,
    security concepts and procedures for implementing QoS.
    3. Familiarity with Java, XML, shell scripting high desirable.
    Understanding of LDAP director services, SNMP and system management a
    plus. Solid understanding of the Solaris Operating system and system
    administration preferred.
    4. Undergraduate technical degree preferred
    5. Must be able to provide customers a high level of both oral and
    written support to ensure effect resolution of customer issues.
    6. Some travel requirements. Estimated at 10% or less.

    Competitive salary- relocation provided

    Send resumes to: resumes (at) mail2.recruiter.com
    , Nov 9, 2005