    The latest feature I’ve added is the ability to read numbers from a data
    file, so you don’t have to do large amounts of data entry by hand.

    Anybody else had a programmable calculator in their undergrad days? :)

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, May 5, 2011

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Enkidu Guest

    > Just a bit of fun I’ve been working on
    > <https://github.com/ldo/ti5x_android>.
    >
    > The latest feature I’ve added is the ability to read numbers from a data
    > file, so you don’t have to do large amounts of data entry by hand.
    >
    > Anybody else had a programmable calculator in their undergrad days? :)

    You programmed a programmable calculator into your phone? Jeez, you've
    not only crossed the line, you are accelerating towards the horizon.

    My phone has a calculator and spreadsheet built in and it only cost me a
    few dollars.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    The end excuses any evil - Sophocles

    Enkidu, May 5, 2011

  3. In message <ipt39c$rb3$>, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    > Just a bit of fun I’ve been working on
    > <https://github.com/ldo/ti5x_android>.

    If you want to see a screenshot, Pierre Houbert (author of his own emulator
    for Windows) has put one up here <http://ti58c.ift.cx/>—look under the
    “Emulateur†tab for “et Androidâ€.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, May 11, 2011
  4. In message <ipt39c$rb3$>, I wrote: