    always intended to put in there?

    --
    Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net

    Dale Hicks, Aug 26, 2004

  2. Dale Hicks

    Crow T Robot Guest

    He's putting Jar Jar Binks in as the main character this time around.....

    Crow T Robot, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Dale Hicks

    luminos Guest

    All the characters are now CGI, intended scenes have been inserted, and a
    new score prepared and recorded.

    luminos, Aug 26, 2004
  4. Dale Hicks

    Tarkus Guest

    On 8/25/2004 7:50:53 PM, Crow T Robot wrote:

    > He's putting Jar Jar Binks in as the main character this time
    > around.....

    Damn, I was hoping for Howard the Duck.
    --
    "Time is not important, only life is important"

    Tarkus, Aug 26, 2004
  5. Dale Hicks wrote:
    > What changes to the new DVD release has George made to THX1138 that he
    > always intended to put in there?

    Bigger stuff.

    Derek Janssen (you couldn't *build* the basements he wanted to film in)

    Derek Janssen, Aug 26, 2004
  6. "Dale Hicks" <> wrote in message
    > What changes to the new DVD release has George made to
    >THX1138 that he always intended to put in there?
    >
    > --
    > Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net

    In the new version, Bob Falfa shoots first.

    One-Shot Scot, Aug 26, 2004
  7. Dale Hicks

    Eric R. Guest

    Tarkus <> wrote in message news:<9.com>...

    > Damn, I was hoping for Howard the Duck.

    Yeah, the one movie of his that actually NEEDS changing remains unaltered.

    -Eric

    Eric R., Aug 26, 2004