THX 1138

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Seminal Johnsom, Sep 14, 2004.

  1. Does it still start with the Buck Rogers footage?

    Seminal Johnsom, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Seminal Johnsom

    argo Guest

    yup, it does

    argo, Sep 14, 2004

  3. I'm not so sure I'm all that fond of the "extra digital effects" in the
    film.....the were sort of reminscent of the clone factory scenes in
    AOTC.....
    SOME of the enhanced fx were ok, like the expanded view of the industrial
    accident, but most of that was still seen on a B&W monitor, so it blended
    well with the rest of the film...
    What I'm really going to hate is the ending of Jedi, where the ghost of
    Anakin will be digitally played by Hayden Christiansen....and young Hayden
    Christiansen....shudder...
    Still, not as gosh-awful as those Ewoks....wouldn't have minded if Lucas had
    digitally edited them out and made them pissed-off Wookies instead, lol!
    Wonder if the celebration scenes at the end of Jedi will included, in
    addtion to the ones on Coruscant and Naboo, one in Bea Arthur's bar on
    Tatooine (Bea Arthur of Maude and Golden Girls fame is also a star from Star
    Wars - she played a bar owner on Tatooine in the Star Wars Holiday Special,
    which aired shortly before Christmas in 1978...)

    Joseph S. Powell, III, Sep 16, 2004