    when I try to install the drivers for my ati radeon card. Anyone have
    experience in solving this?

    asus A8N-E mobo, AMD Athlon64 3200 cpu...
    =?Utf-8?B?aGFtbWll?=, Nov 30, 2005

  2. Try using the latest drivers for your radeon card available on ATIs website
    in the download section. It sounds like you are using the drivers that came
    with your mobo.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 30, 2005

  3. I downloaded and installed the latest from ATI and still get the same error.
    I also installed the lated BIOS udates for the mobo.

    hammie

    =?Utf-8?B?aGFtbWll?=, Nov 30, 2005
  4. Hammie:
    I did a Google search of "thunk.exe inf file missing" and found zillions of
    hits.
    This seems to be an old problem between the drivers and Windows.
    Most of the solutions posted involve changing the inf file in different ways.
    Please google around and find the one that best fits to you.
    My son is running an ATI chip 9600 on an ASUS K8N mobo with no problems
    (latest Catalyst 5.11 drivers)
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 30, 2005