    startled. I, however, remained steady since I was shooting handheld
    without the benefit of IS.
    Besides, I love storms.

    Annika1980, Jun 10, 2008

  2. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jun 9, 9:43 pm, "William Graham" <> wrote:

    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/98441768/original

    > I agree.....A fantastic photograph....I have to say, you are an inspiration,
    > and one of the things that keep me interested in photography.....

    And yet you still go out and buy a Nikon?
    Traitor!

    Annika1980, Jun 10, 2008

  3. Annika1980

    m II Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    > Here's my favorite pic of the month (and maybe the year) so far...

    Is that your shot or did you find it somewhere? It appears you have a
    history of displaying the work of other as your own. That makes you a
    slime ball.

    mike

    --
    Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
    blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

    http://improve-usenet.org/

    m II, Jun 10, 2008
  4. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jun 10, 11:52 am, m II <> wrote:
    > Annika1980 wrote:
    > > Here's my favorite pic of the month (and maybe the year) so far...

    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/98441768/original

    > Is that your shot or did you find it somewhere?

    Well, we know it isn't yours now don't we?
    That's because it isn't shit, like your crappy nativity pic.
    Asshole still sore, huh?

    Annika1980, Jun 10, 2008
  5. Annika1980

    m II Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    > On Jun 10, 11:52 am, m II <> wrote:
    >> Annika1980 wrote:
    >>> Here's my favorite pic of the month (and maybe the year) so far...
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/98441768/original

    >> Is that your shot or did you find it somewhere?

    > Well, we know it isn't yours now don't we?
    > That's because it isn't shit, like your crappy nativity pic.
    > Asshole still sore, huh?

    How are the preparations for the gender change going, thief?

    mike

    m II, Jun 10, 2008
  6. Annika1980

    Jon Pope Guest

    AWESOME BRET

    Jon Pope, Jun 10, 2008
  7. Annika1980

    Jon Pope Guest

    HEY FUCKER Y NOT POST SOME OF UR PIX

    Jon Pope, Jun 10, 2008
  8. Annika1980

    Bob Guest

    Nice shot ...IF you remove the EXIF and crop it to the 10th of the size it
    looks like the totally digital D3 :)

    Bob, Jun 10, 2008
  9. Annika1980

    m II Guest

    Jon Pope wrote:

    > HEY FUCKER Y NOT POST SOME OF UR PIX

    How far to Atlanta, Bret?

    mike

    m II, Jun 10, 2008
  10. Annika1980

    Jon Pope Guest

    NOT EVEN CLOSE YOU DUMBASS FAGGOT

    Jon Pope, Jun 10, 2008
  11. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jun 10, 6:05 pm, m II <> wrote:

    > How far to Atlanta, Bret?

    From where, Dumbass?

    Annika1980, Jun 10, 2008
  12. Annika1980

    Bob Guest

    Superb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Bob, Jun 10, 2008
  13. Annika1980

    XxYyZz Guest

    > Here's my favorite pic of the month (and maybe the year) so far...

    > I took this one today with the Totally Digital D60 Infrared as a big
    > storm approached. The horses were just standing around when a loud
    > thunderclap boomed directly overhead. The horses were a bit
    > startled. I, however, remained steady since I was shooting handheld
    > without the benefit of IS.
    > Besides, I love storms.

    Great shot Bret ! Thanks for posting it here.

    XxYyZz, Jun 11, 2008
  14. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On Jun 9, 9:06 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > Here's my favorite pic of the month (and maybe the year) so far...

    > I took this one today with the Totally Digital D60 Infrared as a big
    > storm approached.  The horses were just standing around when a loud
    > thunderclap boomed directly overhead.  The horses were a bit
    > startled.  I, however, remained steady since I was shooting handheld
    > without the benefit of IS.
    > Besides, I love storms.

    You are absolutely right Bret, this one is your best shot this year
    thus far. Not to take away from your osprey pics, but this one is
    full of drama, action and those foreboding clouds are spectacular.
    Personally, this is my favorite IR pic.
    I love storms too! Bravo!
    Helen

    Helen, Jun 12, 2008