    I've seen many posts asking "when will we see Thundercats DVD's?" Well
    the answer is now, got to http://www.thundercatsondvd.co.uk good
    price, excellent service. Thanks for looking.

    Lion-O, Dec 1, 2004

  2. Lion-O

    primus16 Guest

    probably pirated

    --
    _____
    I _ _ I
    (( O O ))
    I U I
    WWW
    0xxxxx{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

    Primus16 ( south Ga. U.S.A.)
    The Sky Is Not The Limit , Nor Are The Stars.
    Upward & Onward Higher & Higher Beyond All Dimensions
    Look There And You Will See Me.

    Sky links" The best achievements are worth repeating".
    0xxxxx{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
    _____
    I _ _ I
    (( O O ))
    I U I
    WWW

    primus16, Dec 1, 2004

  3. Lion-O

    kaydigi Guest

    "primus16" <> wrote in message
    > probably pirated
    >
    > --
    > _____

    They are

    kaydigi, Dec 1, 2004
  4. "kaydigi" <> wrote in message news:<lPjrd.4253$wr6.246@trnddc04>...
    > "primus16" <> wrote in message
    > > probably pirated
    > >
    > > --
    > > _____

    > They are

    Even for boots that's a good price. Over half-off what other sites charge.

    Joseph Phillips, Dec 2, 2004
  5. Lion-O

    Guest

    You mean Thundercraps.

    It is not Warners but the otherwise excellent Rankin-Bass studio (this
    show seeming JUST like a damn FILMATION HE MONSTER toon!)

    The use of the Loony Tunes-esque "voice characterizations" type of
    voice tagline, and the Warner owsnership of some RB m,terial's the ONLY
    thing connecting it to WB (unless you count WB-produced BATMAN and
    SUPERMAN type shows and other hero stuff.:)P)

    , Jan 5, 2005
  6. Lion-O

    Lion-O Guest

    Lion-O, Jan 10, 2005