    opened and the attachment is opened thru that program.

    How can I get them opened thru Foxfire?

    Dan

    Dan, Oct 5, 2004

  2. Dan wrote:
    > When I click on attached jpg or gif in Thunderbird, Netscape 7.2 is
    > opened and the attachment is opened thru that program.
    >
    > How can I get them opened thru Foxfire?
    >
    > Dan

    Firefox, you are not the first to want it reversed.

    Look in NS7.2 Edit>>Preferences>>Advanced>>System

    Uncheck any file types you do not wish NS7.2 to handle.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 5, 2004

  3. Dan

    Pun Krocker Guest

    On this day, 05/10/2004 05:38, Dan said the following:
    > When I click on attached jpg or gif in Thunderbird, Netscape 7.2 is
    > opened and the attachment is opened thru that program.
    >
    > How can I get them opened thru Foxfire?
    >
    > Dan

    Tools > Options > Attachments > File Types > Change Action

    --
    d[®_®]b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk
    for people who can't read."

    Pun Krocker, Oct 5, 2004
  4. Dan

    Pun Krocker, Oct 5, 2004
  5. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Thanks for the response. There was nothing checked in that selection.

    Dan

    Dan, Oct 5, 2004
  6. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Thanks for the reply. However the only file type listed was Adobe
    Reader and audio visual stuff. Nothing about pics.

    Dan

    Dan, Oct 5, 2004
  7. Dan

    Pun Krocker Guest

    On this day, 05/10/2004 07:03, Dan said the following:
    > Thanks for the reply. However the only file type listed was Adobe
    > Reader and audio visual stuff. Nothing about pics.

    Try Explorer > Tools > Folder Options > File Types

    Find jpg and use change.

    Pun Krocker, Oct 5, 2004