Thunderbirds contest

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Fred Hunter, Jul 21, 2004.

  1. Fred Hunter

    Fred Hunter Guest

    Fred Hunter, Jul 21, 2004

  2. >two film set "Thunderbirds are Go" and "Thunderbirds
    >6" from MGM:

    So, they are finally releasing those films on DVD. I imagine they will be
    available in their original aspect ratio, too.

    Fantastic replacement for my VHS P&S copies. - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Fred Hunter

    Film Buff Guest

    Yes they are in their original Anamorphic Widescreen enhancement

    Film Buff, Jul 22, 2004
  4. >Yes they are in their original Anamorphic Widescreen enhancement

    All I have to say about that is:

    F.A.B. - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Jul 22, 2004