    - is there a better way to manage rules (something like outlook)?
    - I cannot find my .css files. any reason why?

    Thanks!

    NK, Oct 13, 2004

  2. NK wrote:
    > A few things guys:
    > - is there a better way to manage rules (something like outlook)?
    > - I cannot find my .css files. any reason why?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Well, TB isn't Outlook. I find filters very easy to manage in TB. Then
    again, I haven't used O or OE in two years. It takes some getting used
    to a new program. Perhaps you could ask a more specific question about
    the problems you are having, and I could give a more specific answer.

    What css files are you looking for? Again specifics will help us help
    you. Are you asking about userChrome.css, or userContent.css? These
    are, as the names suggest, user files, nd have to be created by the
    user. They are simple text files, and would reside in your profile's
    chrome directory.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 14, 2004