    really want to reinstall,

    Help!! Please.

    Colin

    Colin Grant, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Colin Grant

    Boomerang Guest

    Colin Grant wrote:

    > A short while ago some kind person provided a link to a really good
    > Thunderbird calendar. I used it and it was great - including the
    > graphics (win xp).
    >
    > Since then I've had a bad crash and lost the file and the ling!! I
    > really want to reinstall,
    >
    > Help!! Please.
    >
    > Colin

    You mean this one?:
    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

    HTH,
    Boomerang

    Boomerang, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Colin Grant

    john avery Guest

    does the mentioned calendar synchronize with palm desktop/palmpilot?

    john avery, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Colin Grant

    Boomerang Guest

    john avery wrote:
    > does the mentioned calendar synchronize with palm desktop/palmpilot?
    >
    > Boomerang wrote:
    >
    >> Colin Grant wrote:
    >>
    >>> A short while ago some kind person provided a link to a really good
    >>> Thunderbird calendar. I used it and it was great - including the
    >>> graphics (win xp).
    >>>
    >>> Since then I've had a bad crash and lost the file and the ling!! I
    >>> really want to reinstall,
    >>>
    >>> Help!! Please.
    >>>
    >>> Colin
    >>>

    >> You mean this one?:
    >> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
    >>
    >> HTH,
    >> Boomerang

    No, Mozilla Calendar doesn't support palm synchronizing at the moment.

    This is a quote from the FAQ:
    "Does it synch with my Palm Pilot?
    The calendar does not yet synch with your Palm Pilot."

    HTH,
    Boomerang

    Boomerang, Nov 3, 2003