    color.

    TIA
    Dan
    Dan C, Dec 20, 2007

  2. Dan C wrote:
    > Is there a comparable about:config for TB as there is in FF? How do you
    > get to it, if so?
    >
    > What I want to do in TB is change configuration so that when a link in
    > an email is clicked on, it turns to another color.
    >

    > TIA
    > Dan

    Tools>>Account Settings>>Advanced

    Click the Config Editor button.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 20, 2007

  3. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Dan C wrote:
    >> Is there a comparable about:config for TB as there is in FF? How do
    >> you get to it, if so?
    >>
    >> What I want to do in TB is change configuration so that when a link in
    >> an email is clicked on, it turns to another color.
    >>

    >> TIA
    >> Dan

    > Tools>>Account Settings>>Advanced
    >
    > Click the Config Editor button.
    >
    > Lee

    Lee,

    Maybe I am just dense, but I see nothing in Tools>>Account
    Settings>>Advanced addressing what I am asking about. The
    advanced frame is configuring where to put new mail.

    What I want to do in TB is change configuration so that
    when a link in
    an email is clicked on, it turns to another color.

    Can this even be done?

    Dan
    Dan C, Dec 21, 2007
  4. Dan C wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> Dan C wrote:
    >>> Is there a comparable about:config for TB as there is in FF? How do
    >>> you get to it, if so?
    >>>
    >>> What I want to do in TB is change configuration so that when a link
    >>> in an email is clicked on, it turns to another color.
    >>>

    >>> TIA
    >>> Dan

    >> Tools>>Account Settings>>Advanced
    >>
    >> Click the Config Editor button.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Lee,
    >
    > Maybe I am just dense, but I see nothing in Tools>>Account
    > Settings>>Advanced addressing what I am asking about. The advanced
    > frame is configuring where to put new mail.
    >
    > What I want to do in TB is change configuration so that when a link in
    > an email is clicked on, it turns to another color.
    >
    > Can this even be done?
    >
    > Dan

    I am so sorry, I was reading and typing very quickly while on a break at
    school. Let me try again.

    Tools>>Options>>Advanced

    On the General Tab, at the lower right there is a Config Editor button.

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    The Champs: http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 21, 2007
  5. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Dan C wrote:

    >>> Tools>>Account Settings>>Advanced
    >>>
    >>> Click the Config Editor button.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> Lee,
    >>
    >> Maybe I am just dense, but I see nothing in Tools>>Account
    >> Settings>>Advanced addressing what I am asking about. The advanced
    >> frame is configuring where to put new mail.
    >>
    >> What I want to do in TB is change configuration so that when a link in
    >> an email is clicked on, it turns to another color.
    >>
    >> Can this even be done?
    >>
    >> Dan

    > I am so sorry, I was reading and typing very quickly while on a break at
    > school. Let me try again.
    >
    > Tools>>Options>>Advanced
    >
    > On the General Tab, at the lower right there is a Config Editor button.
    >
    > Lee

    Thanks, got it. But I do not recognize what needs to be
    changed to have embedded link in an email to have link
    change color, like it does in FF.

    Dan
    Dan C, Dec 21, 2007
  6. Dan C wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> Dan C wrote:

    >>> Lee,
    >>>
    >>> Maybe I am just dense, but I see nothing in Tools>>Account
    >>> Settings>>Advanced addressing what I am asking about. The advanced
    >>> frame is configuring where to put new mail.
    >>>
    >>> What I want to do in TB is change configuration so that when a link in
    >>> an email is clicked on, it turns to another color.
    >>>
    >>> Can this even be done?
    >>>
    >>> Dan

    >> I am so sorry, I was reading and typing very quickly while on a break at
    >> school. Let me try again.
    >>
    >> Tools>>Options>>Advanced
    >>
    >> On the General Tab, at the lower right there is a Config Editor button.
    >>
    >> Lee
    >>

    > Thanks, got it. But I do not recognize what needs to be
    > changed to have embedded link in an email to have link
    > change color, like it does in FF.
    >
    > Dan

    look for:

    link_color

    There should be three settings that may need to be changed.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Dec 21, 2007