    the page.
    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

    graeme@invalid, Mar 7, 2005

  2. graeme@invalid

    ..brian.. Guest

    graeme@invalid wrote:
    > Sorry I must be having a bad day, I was reading the thread at the top

    of
    > the page.

    I was wondering where you'd seen it. Like I said... if you're feeling
    crazy, you can always try a nightly build:

    [ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly]

    Just realize they aren't for people wanting a 'finished' or bug free
    product. You should know how to backup your profile/mail, and not get
    ticked off if your profile gets hosed. The same goes for the 'test'
    versions of Firefox; be it a nightly, Developer Preview, Preview
    Release.
    --
    Brian

    ..brian.., Mar 7, 2005

  3. ...brian.. wrote:
    > graeme@invalid wrote:
    >
    >>Sorry I must be having a bad day, I was reading the thread at the top

    > of
    >
    >>the page.

    > I was wondering where you'd seen it. Like I said... if you're feeling
    > crazy, you can always try a nightly build:
    >
    > [ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly]
    >
    > Just realize they aren't for people wanting a 'finished' or bug free
    > product. You should know how to backup your profile/mail, and not get
    > ticked off if your profile gets hosed. The same goes for the 'test'
    > versions of Firefox; be it a nightly, Developer Preview, Preview
    > Release.

    O.K. thanks

    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.