    Thunderbird Ver 1.0.1
    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

    graeme@invalid, Mar 6, 2005

  2. graeme@invalid

    ..brian.. Guest

    graeme@invalid wrote:
    > O.K. I give up, could someone please send me a link to where I can

    get
    > Thunderbird Ver 1.0.1

    I'd quit looking, because it's not released ;-) Is there a particular
    bug or feature that is tagged for 1.0.1 build that you need? Or do you
    just *have* to have the latest version?

    Keep checking:
    http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/releases/

    Or you could always try a nightly build.
    --
    Brian

    ..brian.., Mar 6, 2005

  3. ...brian.. wrote:
    > graeme@invalid wrote:
    >
    >>O.K. I give up, could someone please send me a link to where I can

    > get
    >
    >>Thunderbird Ver 1.0.1

    > I'd quit looking, because it's not released ;-) Is there a particular
    > bug or feature that is tagged for 1.0.1 build that you need? Or do you
    > just *have* to have the latest version?
    >
    > Keep checking:
    > http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/releases/
    >
    > Or you could always try a nightly build.

    I just looked at the top of the page and it says Thunderbird Ver 1.0.1
    it must have an auto update function because I certainly didn't install
    it.

    My computer is obviously possessed.

    Thanks for your reply
    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

    graeme@invalid, Mar 6, 2005
  4. graeme@invalid

    Big Will Guest

    graeme@invalid wrote:
    > ..brian.. wrote:
    >
    >> graeme@invalid wrote:
    >>
    >>> O.K. I give up, could someone please send me a link to where I can

    >> get
    >>
    >>> Thunderbird Ver 1.0.1

    >> I'd quit looking, because it's not released ;-) Is there a particular
    >> bug or feature that is tagged for 1.0.1 build that you need? Or do you
    >> just *have* to have the latest version?
    >>
    >> Keep checking:
    >> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/releases/
    >>
    >> Or you could always try a nightly build.

    > I just looked at the top of the page and it says Thunderbird Ver 1.0.1
    > it must have an auto update function because I certainly didn't install it.
    >
    > My computer is obviously possessed.
    >
    > Thanks for your reply

    on the top of what page? I know that when I click help\about it says 1.0.

    Big Will, Mar 6, 2005