    --

    a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

    Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.

    Al Dykes, Jan 8, 2005

  2. Al Dykes

    Tom Betz Guest

    Quoth (Al Dykes) in news:crppqh$n6o$1
    @panix3.panix.com:

    > I want to restrict the local distribution prefixes aka distribution
    > header on a usenet message
    >
    > Is it possible ?

    Have you looked at the Mnheny extension?

    <http://texturizer.net/thunderbird/extensions/#mnenhy>

    --
    George Bush's War of Choice on Iraq is a totally unnecessary war.
    Every life lost, every limb lost, every disfigurement, every

    Tom Betz, Jan 8, 2005

  3. Al Dykes

    Justin Guest

    Al Dykes wrote on [8 Jan 2005 18:19:45 -0500]:

    > I want to restrict the local distribution prefixes aka distribution
    > header on a usenet message
    >
    > Is it possible ?

    Do servers still exist that obey the distribution headers?

    Justin, Jan 12, 2005