    --
    /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\

    http://boinc.mundayweb.com/one/stats.php?userID=2762
    Ammammata, Mar 14, 2008

  2. Ammammata wrote:
    > Having several email account on the same domain, quite often I get the
    > error in subject.
    > Is there an extension/parameter that downloads messages with a maximum
    > of concurrent tasks?

    Not that I'm aware of. Just change your settings so the
    mail will be checked in 5 minutes for one account, 8 minutes
    in another, 10 in another, and so forth.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 15, 2008

  3. Ammammata

    charles Guest

    On 15 Mar 2008 00:23:16 +0100, Ammammata <>
    wrote:

    >Having several email account on the same domain, quite often I get the
    >error in subject.
    >Is there an extension/parameter that downloads messages with a maximum
    >of concurrent tasks?

    I think this might work for you -

    If you are comfortable using the config editor, then identify the
    mail.server host # that's causing the problem and set
    mail.server.server#.max_cached_connections to an acceptable number.
    charles, Mar 16, 2008