    Anyone know how, other than forwarding them all?

    --
    Jordon
    Jordon, Aug 3, 2007

    http://www.broobles.com/imapsize/th2outlook.php
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 3, 2007

  3. Jordon

    archon Guest

    On Aug 3, 3:05 pm, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    > Jordon wrote:
    > > No, I'm not changing my email client but I do want
    > > to be able to view about 200 emails I have in a
    > > folder in Thunderbird on a Win2k Pro machine on
    > > a PDA running Win Mobile 2003. The PDA syncs with
    > > Outlook 2003, which I have. Now if I could just get
    > > the messages from Thunderbird to Outlook.

    > > Anyone know how, other than forwarding them all?

    > http://www.broobles.com/imapsize/th2outlook.php

    If your pda can acces the web I'd setup my account using IMAP so you
    could get email on any software/pc/pda you'd like and every change you
    do is done on the server so in other words the message are downloaded
    on your computer (like POP3) but you browse them on the server so it
    would always be up to date and no need to import/export anything
    archon, Aug 4, 2007