    In Thunderbird is there any way (or possibly an extension) of stripping
    email addresses from messages before forwarding them ?

    Thanks much.

    Perk, Apr 22, 2006

  2. Perk

    gwtc Guest

    Re: Thunderbird - Striipping email addresses from messages beforeforwarding

    Perk wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > In Thunderbird is there any way (or possibly an extension) of stripping
    > email addresses from messages before forwarding them ?
    >
    > Thanks much.

    yeah, hi-lite them and hit the delete button

    --
    Signs Indicating You Need a Really Long Vacation: You ask your friends
    to "think out of the box" when making Friday night plans

    gwtc, Apr 22, 2006

  3. Perk

    Perk Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > Perk wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> In Thunderbird is there any way (or possibly an extension) of
    >> stripping email addresses from messages before forwarding them ?
    >>
    >> Thanks much.

    > yeah, hi-lite them and hit the delete button

    I tried that a while ago and sent it to myself but it didn't seem to work.

    Just tried it again but no luck.

    Perk :)>)

    --
    ÐÏࡱá

    Perk, Apr 22, 2006
  4. Perk

    Olgierd Guest

    *Perk* wrote:

    >> yeah, hi-lite them and hit the delete button
    >>

    > I tried that a while ago and sent it to myself but it didn't seem to
    > work.

    First click "forward" and then try deleting. Supposedly you do it the
    other way.

    --
    pozdrawiam serdecznie, Olgierd
    ||| http://olgierd.wordpress.com ||| JID:eek: |||

    Olgierd, Apr 23, 2006
  5. Perk

    Perk Guest

    Olgierd wrote:
    > *Perk* wrote:
    >
    >>> yeah, hi-lite them and hit the delete button
    >>>

    >> I tried that a while ago and sent it to myself but it didn't seem to
    >> work.

    > First click "forward" and then try deleting. Supposedly you do it the
    > other way.

    That's what I did. I clicked on "forward" and then deleted the mass of
    email addresses and then sent it to myself.

    No luck at all.

    Perk :)>)

    Perk, Apr 24, 2006