THUNDERBIRD SIGNATURE

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Pastor Dave, Jun 26, 2005.

  1. Pastor Dave

    Pastor Dave Guest

    Hi,

    I would like to have a signature in my account in
    Thunderbird. I would like to have text with my name
    and then a small image load, that is local to my PC.

    How can I do this? I know I can tell it to attach a
    file, but do I make a text file and if so, how do I get
    the image to appear below my text?

    Thanks!

    --

    Pastor Dave

    Silence in the Face of Doctrinal Criticism is Suicide

    http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/solution.html

    http://tinyurl.com/ce97m

    Pastor Dave, Jun 26, 2005

  2. > Hi,

    > I would like to have a signature in my account in
    > Thunderbird. I would like to have text with my name
    > and then a small image load, that is local to my PC.
    >
    > How can I do this? I know I can tell it to attach a
    > file, but do I make a text file and if so, how do I get
    > the image to appear below my text?
    >
    > Thanks!

    .... Usenet's rules for signature are very simple : no more than 4 lines,
    no picture !

    --
    Utilisez le butineur, le courriéleur et le lecteur de nouvelles
    .... avec lequel vous vous sentez le plus sécurisé ;)

    Michel Doucet, Jun 26, 2005

  3. Pastor Dave

    Pastor Dave Guest

    On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 07:41:53 +0200, Michel Doucet
    <> spake thusly:

    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I would like to have a signature in my account in
    >> Thunderbird. I would like to have text with my name
    >> and then a small image load, that is local to my PC.
    >>
    >> How can I do this? I know I can tell it to attach a
    >> file, but do I make a text file and if so, how do I get
    >> the image to appear below my text?
    >>
    >> Thanks!
    >>

    >... Usenet's rules for signature are very simple : no more than 4 lines,
    >no picture !

    Did I say anything about news groups?

    Pastor Dave, Jun 26, 2005
  4. Le 26/06/2005 18:30, Pastor Dave a écrit :
    > On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 07:41:53 +0200, Michel Doucet
    > <> spake thusly:
    >

    >>>Hi,
    >>>
    >>>I would like to have a signature in my account in
    >>>Thunderbird. I would like to have text with my name
    >>>and then a small image load, that is local to my PC.
    >>>
    >>>How can I do this? I know I can tell it to attach a
    >>>file, but do I make a text file and if so, how do I get
    >>>the image to appear below my text?
    >>>
    >>>Thanks!
    >>>

    >>... Usenet's rules for signature are very simple : no more than 4 lines,
    >>no picture !

    > Did I say anything about news groups?

    .... when I see the one you're using on this ng (8 lines) ... !

    Michel Doucet, Jun 26, 2005
  5. Pastor Dave

    Pastor Dave Guest

    On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:34:15 +0200, Michel Doucet
    <> spake thusly:

    >Le 26/06/2005 18:30, Pastor Dave a écrit :
    >> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 07:41:53 +0200, Michel Doucet
    >> <> spake thusly:

    >>>... Usenet's rules for signature are very simple : no more than 4 lines,
    >>>no picture !

    >> Did I say anything about news groups?
    >>

    >... when I see the one you're using on this ng (8 lines) ... !

    You didn't answer the question. I asked for help
    with something. I did not say it was related to news
    groups. I do not use Thunderbird for news groups.

    Pastor Dave, Jun 26, 2005
  6. Pastor Dave

    valdamnit

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    oh my

    I never post to this forum. This is the first time I have ever seen or heard of this forum. I searched for HELP on Thunderbird signature stuff and I come across this dude looking for help, and this absolute douche bag "Michel Doucet" coming back with bullshit posts which help no one.

    This "Michel Doucet" faggot is the epitome of retardedness and standoffishness of the internet. You are a cock smoking faggot and deserve nothing in life.

    Last edited: Nov 1, 2006
    valdamnit, Nov 1, 2006