    extra added feature worth considering for future releases of TB.

    Regards,

    Will

    Big Will, Mar 8, 2005

  2. Big Will wrote:
    > Hi all. I just discovered the feature in Thunderbird that allows it to
    > read RSS feeds. Before that, I'd been using the Sage add-on for FF for
    > all my RSS purposes. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows if it's
    > possible to set only certain TB accounts (i.e. my RSS account) in
    > Thunderbird to read messages in HTML and have the rest of the accounts
    > display their messages in either simple HTML or plain text? If not with
    > the originial TB 1.0, maybe with an extension? Perhaps this would be an
    > extra added feature worth considering for future releases of TB.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Will

    Yes, this is possible with the Mnenhy extension, and I have found it to
    be a blessing indeed!

    http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/

    Once installed, directions for Folder Options are here:

    http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/folderstore.html

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 8, 2005

  3. Big Will

    Big Will Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Big Will wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all. I just discovered the feature in Thunderbird that allows it
    >> to read RSS feeds. Before that, I'd been using the Sage add-on for FF
    >> for all my RSS purposes. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows if
    >> it's possible to set only certain TB accounts (i.e. my RSS account) in
    >> Thunderbird to read messages in HTML and have the rest of the accounts
    >> display their messages in either simple HTML or plain text? If not
    >> with the originial TB 1.0, maybe with an extension? Perhaps this
    >> would be an extra added feature worth considering for future releases
    >> of TB.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Will

    > Yes, this is possible with the Mnenhy extension, and I have found it to
    > be a blessing indeed!
    >
    > http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/
    >
    > Once installed, directions for Folder Options are here:
    >
    > http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/folderstore.html
    >
    > Lee

    Thanx. It took me awhile to figure it out, but I got it doing what I
    want it to do.

    Regards,

    Will

    Big Will, Mar 8, 2005