    my reply have no background color.

    Is there a way to have TB2 use my choice of no-color background in my
    reply ignoring the sender's choice?
    mineola, Nov 6, 2007

  2. mineola

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 16:11:30 -0000, in message <>,
    mineola wrote:

    > Whenever an email correspondent sends me email with a choice of
    > background color I dislike and I try to reply to his email under my
    > TB2, my reply has his choice of background color too. If I had rather
    > my reply have no background color.
    >
    > Is there a way to have TB2 use my choice of no-color background in my
    > reply ignoring the sender's choice?

    In Thunderbird 2.0.0.6, if you don't like the background colour
    then hold down the shift key while clicking the "Reply to the message"
    button or the "Reply to sender and all recipients" button.

    --
    Cheers
    Ralph
    Ralph Fox, Nov 7, 2007

  3. mineola

    mineola Guest

    On Nov 7, 3:12 am, Ralph Fox <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 16:11:30 -0000, in message <>,
    >
    > mineolawrote:
    > > Whenever an email correspondent sends me email with a choice of
    > > background color I dislike and I try to reply to his email under my
    > > TB2, my reply has his choice of background color too. If I had rather
    > > my reply have no background color.

    > > Is there a way to have TB2 use my choice of no-color background in my
    > > reply ignoring the sender's choice?

    > In Thunderbird 2.0.0.6, if you don't like the background colour
    > then hold down the shift key while clicking the "Reply to the message"
    > button or the "Reply to sender and all recipients" button.
    >
    > --
    > Cheers
    > Ralph

    Thanks a million, Ralph!