Thunderbird - Removing HTML content of message

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Paul Blarmy, Aug 29, 2006.

  1. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    Hi

    I am coming over to Thunderbird from Courier and with the help of
    various extensions have almost got TB as I would like it.

    There is though one thing that I have not yet figured out. In Courier, I
    had it set to display plain text only with the option to then show HTML
    if needed. I have TB doing this as well. With Courier, when viewed as
    plain text the HTML part of the email message was shown as an attachment
    which could be deleted leaving just the plain text part of the message.

    Is there a way to do this in TB? Delete the HTML content and just leave
    the plain text?

    TIA

    --
    EMail address is disposable and never checked.
    Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
    Paul Blarmy, Aug 29, 2006