Thunderbird "rec.photo.digital.dat" Filter File Posted Online

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Nov 24, 2007.

  1. For those rec.photo.digital readers that use Thunderbird, I've posted
    the "rec.photo.digital.dat" file with all the filters for the resident
    trolls included.

    Overview
    --------
    "rec.photo.digital.dat" contains all of your filters for rec.photo.digital.

    Thunderbird doesn't provide any mechanism for importing filters, but by
    pasting the contents of the file I posted into your
    "rec.photo.digital.dat" file you can add in hundreds of filters with
    little effort.

    I have posted a file that filters out all of the resident trolls, and I
    will update it as these individuals change their identities in their
    continuing effort to be as obnoxious as possible.

    Simply replace the contents of your "rec.photo.digital.dat" file with
    the contents I provided. This will add in all the filters I have
    accumulated. I will update this file every few days.

    Instructions
    -------------
    Go to "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.dat"

    Right Click and choose: "Select All"

    Right Click and choose "Copy"

    Search for "rec.photo.digital.dat"

    Open it with Notepad (you may be prompted as to which program to use to
    open it with--choose Notepad or any plain text editor)

    Click "edit" then "select all"

    Click "paste"

    Save and close.

    Repeat this procedure often. I will keep the file updated as often as
    possible.

    You can use the contents of the file for any of your Usenet ".dat" files
    for any newsgroup.

    SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Nov 24, 2007

  2. SMS 斯蒂文• å¤

    SMS ???• ? Guest

    LOL!!!! This is fuckin hilarious!!

    LOL

    SMS ???• ?, Nov 24, 2007

  3. SMS 斯蒂文• å¤

    John Navas Guest

    You're getting really pathetic, barely above penis enlargement.
    How sad.

    On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:53:59 -0800, SMS ???• ?
    <> wrote in

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas

    John Navas, Nov 24, 2007
  4. On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 23:46:08 GMT, John Navas <> wrote:

    >You're getting really pathetic, barely above penis enlargement.
    >How sad.

    Yeah, but some people NEED penis enlargement, whereas nobody needs SMS.

    LOL

    re: Trolls (species: intermittent, resident, wannabees, cyberlife-psychotics,
    religious/delusional, spammish, etc.) I just throw out the bait and reel them
    in, then I firmly implant the blade of my pocket-knife behind their foolish
    head, severing their spinal cord so as to lessen their suffering. Just something
    to do while fishing season is over. Sometimes I miss with the knife and they
    flop around helplessly for months. This one has been *severely* damaged, as you
    can see. Though I can't take full credit for that. I suspect it came that way.

    LOL

    We stuff and display our best catches in the alt.troll.* hierarchy. You never
    know where the best fishin'ole is on usenet. RPD seems to be a decent spot that
    not many of the other avid troll-fishing sportsmen have found yet. My creel has
    lots of room left. Only little ones so far. But that scrawny one with the vague
    "dr" pattern on its sides might cause for some bragging rights amongst the other
    troll-catchers. Still, that one hardly put up any fight at all, so not much
    bragging rights if I use it for that. I didn't even need to use any 6lb test
    line nor even fiddle with adjusting the drag. It makes a gasping gulp now and
    then that's quite amusing to watch. :)

    Troll_Catcher, Nov 25, 2007