    How can I fix this bug?
    Regards,
    MB
    MB, Jul 3, 2006

  2. MB

    gwtc Guest

    MB wrote:
    > When I read a messagge with read notify in offline, even if I choose to
    > send it, thunderbird doesn't send the notify (it's ok in online).
    > How can I fix this bug?
    > Regards,
    > MB

    who says its a bug. I won't send the message, because you're still
    offline. If you want to send it then you must be connected online.

    --
    Murphy's Laws of Computing: A complex system that does not work is
    invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked
    gwtc, Jul 3, 2006

  3. MB

    gwtc Guest

    gwtc, Jul 3, 2006
  4. MB

    MB Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > MB wrote:
    >> When I read a messagge with read notify in offline, even if I choose
    >> to send it, thunderbird doesn't send the notify (it's ok in online).
    >> How can I fix this bug?
    >> Regards,
    >> MB

    > who says its a bug. I won't send the message, because you're still
    > offline. If you want to send it then you must be connected online.

    yes... if I'm offline it is obviously that I can't send any messagge,
    but if I return online, thunderbird would have to send the notify
    (regarding the mail already read in offline) anyway. This doesn't happen
    MB
    MB, Jul 3, 2006
  5. MB

    MB Guest

    MB, Jul 3, 2006
  6. MB

    gwtc Guest

    MB wrote:
    > gwtc wrote:
    >
    >>MB wrote:
    >>
    >>>When I read a messagge with read notify in offline, even if I choose
    >>>to send it, thunderbird doesn't send the notify (it's ok in online).
    >>>How can I fix this bug?
    >>>Regards,
    >>>MB

    >>who says its a bug. I won't send the message, because you're still
    >>offline. If you want to send it then you must be connected online.
    >>

    > yes... if I'm offline it is obviously that I can't send any messagge,
    > but if I return online, thunderbird would have to send the notify
    > (regarding the mail already read in offline) anyway. This doesn't happen
    > MB

    Then check in the Unsent folder under Local Folders. Do you see them
    there? Then check the following setting: Tools, Options, Advanced,
    Offline & Disk Space and what setting do you have for unsent messages?

    gwtc, Jul 4, 2006
  7. MB

    gwtc Guest

    gwtc, Jul 4, 2006
  8. MB

    MB Guest

    On 04/07/2006 5.23, gwtc wrote:
    > MB wrote:
    >> gwtc wrote:

    >>> who says its a bug. I won't send the message, because you're still
    >>> offline. If you want to send it then you must be connected online.
    >>>

    >> yes... if I'm offline it is obviously that I can't send any messagge,
    >> but if I return online, thunderbird would have to send the notify
    >> (regarding the mail already read in offline) anyway. This doesn't happen
    >> MB

    > Then check in the Unsent folder under Local Folders. Do you see them
    > there? Then check the following setting: Tools, Options, Advanced,
    > Offline & Disk Space and what setting do you have for unsent messages?

    In the unsent folder there aren't any notify. I see that TB sends notify
    only in online state.
    The setting is _ask me_ but, even if I try to change the options, the
    trouble persists.
    Have you this trouble?
    MB, Jul 7, 2006
  9. MB