Thunderbird question

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Sniper .308, Dec 26, 2005.

  1. Sniper .308

    Sniper .308 Guest

    I decided to break down and try Thunderbird 1.0.7 and so far I am
    liking it. I was wondering, is there a way to access my hotmail from
    this program in the same manner that I can access my gmail?.
    Sniper .308, Dec 26, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Sniper .308 wrote:
    > I decided to break down and try Thunderbird 1.0.7 and so far I am
    > liking it. I was wondering, is there a way to access my hotmail from
    > this program in the same manner that I can access my gmail?.


    It has to be done through a proxy. Freepops set this up as well as many
    other web mail services, such as Yahoo, Netscape, and others:

    www.freepops.org

    Its available for all platforms, but there is a specific Mac version
    called MacFreePops, that is easier to set up on OSX. For Windows,
    Freepops is easy and effective.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 26, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Sniper .308

    Sniper .308 Guest

    On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 23:59:29 GMT, Leonidas Jones <>
    wrote:

    >It has to be done through a proxy. Freepops set this up as well as many
    >other web mail services, such as Yahoo, Netscape, and others:
    >
    >www.freepops.org
    >
    >Its available for all platforms, but there is a specific Mac version
    >called MacFreePops, that is easier to set up on OSX. For Windows,
    >Freepops is easy and effective.
    >
    >Lee


    Ok, it took a little bit to figure out what to do, but I got it
    working. I changed my mind, I no longer like Thunderbird....

    I LOVE IT!
    Sniper .308, Dec 27, 2005
    #3
  4. Sniper .308 wrote:
    > On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 23:59:29 GMT, Leonidas Jones <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> It has to be done through a proxy. Freepops set this up as well as many
    >> other web mail services, such as Yahoo, Netscape, and others:
    >>
    >> www.freepops.org
    >>
    >> Its available for all platforms, but there is a specific Mac version
    >> called MacFreePops, that is easier to set up on OSX. For Windows,
    >> Freepops is easy and effective.
    >>
    >> Lee

    >
    > Ok, it took a little bit to figure out what to do, but I got it
    > working. I changed my mind, I no longer like Thunderbird....
    >
    > I LOVE IT!


    Glad to hear it!

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 27, 2005
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. d_jedi
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    6,500
    d_jedi
    Jun 27, 2004
  2. chiefthracian

    Thunderbird STARTTLS question

    chiefthracian, Jul 2, 2004, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    3,603
    chiefthracian2
    Jul 4, 2004
  3. Paul Ryan

    Thunderbird newsgroup question

    Paul Ryan, Sep 4, 2004, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    479
    Danny Colyer
    Sep 4, 2004
  4. mapmaker
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    1,025
    Leonidas Jones
    Mar 5, 2005
  5. attila001122
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,102
    attila001122
    Jun 6, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page