    set up this filter? Thanks.

    --
    Dave
    Dave, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Dave

    jils Guest

    tools, message filters?

    jils, Oct 23, 2004

  3. Dave

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:01:30 -0400, Dave wrote:

    >I am trying to use Thunderbird for my e-mail and I have run into a problem
    >with my incoming mail. I have two e-mail accounts from the same ISP and in
    >Outlook, I was able to create a folder within the Inbox to store messages

    <snip>

    >click on "Create rule from message" within Thunderbird, the option is grayed
    >out and it is the only option that is grayed out. Any ideas on how else to
    >set up this filter? Thanks.

    Looking in either the TB forums, Bug Reports or www.google.com

    http://www.webservertalk.com/message416162.html
    Read the thread.

    Me
    why?, Oct 23, 2004
  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "jils" <> wrote in message
    > tools, message filters?

    Thanks a lot, I found the filter, but it didn't work right. I'll be
    switching back to OE, it's easier for me and I like the way the NGs are
    displayed and retrieved. Thanks again though.

    --
    Dave
    Dave, Oct 23, 2004