    cant 'JOIN' newsgroup messgaes, does anyone know how too?

    Many thanks

    Hoaxy
    Hoaxytwixter, Nov 4, 2007

  2. Hoaxytwixter

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 07:48:09 GMT, in message <ZOeXi.28043$>,
    Hoaxytwixter wrote:

    > I have just installed Thunderbird as my default eail & newsreader, but I
    > cant 'JOIN' newsgroup messgaes, does anyone know how too?

    See http://www.edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_combine.html

    Thunderbird does not have a built-in "combine and decode" for
    multi-part binary messages. Use the method shown in the above
    link -- look for the sub-heading "MOZILLA MAIL/NEWS".

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph
    Ralph Fox, Nov 4, 2007