    into the local inbox. Any ideas why i get this error? I have read the TB
    boards and those solutions did'nt work.

    ~Himm

    Himm, Aug 15, 2004

  2. Himm

    Moz Champion Guest

    Himm wrote:

    > Running TB nightly build, when grouping all email to the local inbox
    > folder i get the "error processing mail " error. I have removed all my
    > message rules, and even turned off junk mail filter. The only thing I do
    > is leave messages on the server to download them at the end of the day
    > into Outlook (crappy work email policy). I have 5 address's that come
    > into the local inbox. Any ideas why i get this error? I have read the TB
    > boards and those solutions did'nt work.
    >
    > ~Himm

    Do NOT, repeat, NOT filter messages to an inbox! Filter them to a
    common folder (the Local folders are ideal for this) or a seperate
    folder within an account.

    Inboxes are there for the program to put mail into, if you want to put
    mail into a common place, dont use the inbox <g>

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Aug 26, 2004