    Firefox and Thuderbird is set as defaults. Thanks for any hints/help in
    advance.

    Gregg

    Gregg Fowler, Sep 19, 2004

  2. I've got the same basic problem. I can't find where to tell T-Bird that
    Firefox is my browser. It keeps handing me a little box that says there
    was an error while attempting to open the browser.

    Cheers all,
    Justin

    P.S. Anyone know how to tell t-bird to seek mail from my server running
    fetchmail and sendmail?

    Justin P. Steiger, Sep 20, 2004