    BT Guest

    But.... My IT department are insisting that I use Outlook 2003 ... is
    there any way for me to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook?

    BT, Mar 3, 2005

  2. BT wrote:
    > But.... My IT department are insisting that I use Outlook 2003 ... is
    > there any way for me to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook?

    Typical IT. Don't know their arse from their elbow.
    It comes from spending all their college time, sitting on their elbows,
    trying to work out how to play doom on the college network.
    ;-)

    --
    Bryan

    Reclaim Your Browser!
    http://www.getfirefox.com

    Bryan Harrison, Mar 3, 2005

  3. BT

    Pun Krocker Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > But.... My IT department are insisting that I use Outlook 2003 ... is
    > there any way for me to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook?

    Yes, use the extension TB Autosave,
    http://www.supportware.net/mozilla/#ext13

    --
    d{ô_ô}b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk
    for people who can't read".

    Pun Krocker, Mar 3, 2005
  4. BT

    Tiernan Guest

    Pun Krocker wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >
    >>But.... My IT department are insisting that I use Outlook 2003 ... is
    >>there any way for me to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook?
    >>

    > Yes, use the extension TB Autosave,
    > http://www.supportware.net/mozilla/#ext13

    That's the only reason I've been stuck with so many Office apps.

    Try the extension......or suck it up.

    Dean

    Tiernan, Mar 5, 2005
  5. BT

    ..brian.. Guest

    Bryan Harrison wrote:
    > BT wrote:
    > > But.... My IT department are insisting that I use Outlook 2003 ...

    is
    > > there any way for me to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook?

    > Typical IT. Don't know their arse from their elbow.
    > It comes from spending all their college time, sitting on their

    elbows,
    > trying to work out how to play doom on the college network.
    > ;-)

    I beleive Outlook can do quite a few more things than TB can in an
    Exchange server environment. ;-)

    --
    Brian

    ..brian.., Mar 5, 2005
  6. toer derutaef lluf a to..brian.. wrote:
    > Bryan Harrison wrote:
    >
    >>BT wrote:
    >>
    >>>But.... My IT department are insisting that I use Outlook 2003 ...

    > is
    >
    >>>there any way for me to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook?

    >>Typical IT. Don't know their arse from their elbow.
    >>It comes from spending all their college time, sitting on their

    > elbows,
    >
    >>trying to work out how to play doom on the college network.
    >>;-)

    > I beleive Outlook can do quite a few more things than TB can in an
    > Exchange server environment. ;-)

    You're absolutely right. TB was designed to be an option for OE users,
    not a full featured replacement for Outlook business users.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 5, 2005