Thunderbird: Offline Attachments

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Erik, Jun 6, 2005.

  1. Erik

    Erik Guest

    I have a couple of private newsgroups that generate a lot of attachments
    (word/excel). I have been unable to get Thunderbird to sync those
    attachments (assuming the message/attachment has not been read) when I
    go offline. Is there a setting I am missing somewhere that is causing
    the problem?

    I am using Thunderbird 1.0.2

    The following items in the offline preferences for the newsgroup remain
    unchecked/inactive:
    Read Messages
    Messages larger than 50 KB
    Messages more than 30 days old

    The radio button is in keep all messages.

    Thanks,
    Erik

    Erik, Jun 6, 2005