    Advice appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Trevor.
    Trevor van Andel, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Trevor van Andel

    Brian Guest

    Trevor van Andel wrote:
    > Hi, I am relatively new to using Mozilla and I cannot seem find the
    > newsreader function anywhere in Thunderbird. I am using it just fine
    > for the Email but how do I use it for Newsgroups? The FAQ/help pages
    > are not helping. I am using OutlookExpress to write this message. I
    > have the latest Thunderbird 0.7.3 installed. Advice appreciated.

    Did you already create a newsgroup account? Look under Tools >> Account
    Settings -- and then "add an account".
    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm
    Brian, Aug 27, 2004

  3. Yes, I have done all that. How do I go about using it? Like, is there
    supposed to be an icon or what?
    Trevor.

    Trevor van Andel, Aug 27, 2004
  4. Nevermind, sorry. derrr. I just figured it out. My window displaying the
    folders - inbox, outbox etc - was hidden. I can see 'News' now. Thanks for
    your help anyways.

    Trevor van Andel, Aug 27, 2004
  5. Trevor van Andel

    Regan