    uk.sport betting shows up as us.sport betting Anyone else have this
    problem?

    gallus
    Gallus, May 5, 2006

  2. Gallus wrote:
    > Subscribing to a UK group shows up as US group. Example: subscribe to
    > uk.sport betting shows up as us.sport betting Anyone else have this
    > problem?
    >
    > gallus

    on which news server?
    Moz Champion (Dan), May 5, 2006

  3. Gallus

    gallus Guest

    Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    > Gallus wrote:
    >> Subscribing to a UK group shows up as US group. Example: subscribe to
    >> uk.sport betting shows up as us.sport betting Anyone else have this
    >> problem?
    >>
    >> gallus

    > on which news server?

    news1.on.sympatico.ca

    gallus
    gallus, May 6, 2006
  4. gallus wrote:
    > Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    >> Gallus wrote:
    >>> Subscribing to a UK group shows up as US group. Example: subscribe
    >>> to uk.sport betting shows up as us.sport betting Anyone else have
    >>> this problem?
    >>>
    >>> gallus

    >> on which news server?

    > news1.on.sympatico.ca
    >
    > gallus

    Server side error. Contact sympatico.ca about this issue
    Moz Champion (Dan), May 6, 2006
  5. Gallus

    Gallus Guest

    In article <pdZ6g.51673$>,
    says...
    > gallus wrote:
    > > Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

    > >> on which news server?

    > > news1.on.sympatico.ca
    > >
    > > gallus

    > Server side error. Contact sympatico.ca about this issue

    But it works OK with Gravity.

    gallus
    Gallus, May 6, 2006
  6. Gallus wrote:
    > In article <pdZ6g.51673$>,
    > says...
    >> gallus wrote:

    >>> news1.on.sympatico.ca
    >>>
    >>> gallus

    >> Server side error. Contact sympatico.ca about this issue
    >>

    > But it works OK with Gravity.
    >
    > gallus

    Have you reported it to Sympatico.?
    Moz Champion (Dan), May 6, 2006
  7. Gallus

    Gallus Guest

    In article <PJ57g.32697$>,
    says...
    > Gallus wrote:
    > > In article <pdZ6g.51673$>,
    > > says...

    > >> Server side error. Contact sympatico.ca about this issue
    > >>

    > > But it works OK with Gravity.
    > >
    > > gallus

    > Have you reported it to Sympatico.?

    No. I use Gravity and just trying T'bird out. Have you ever contacted
    sympatico.ca? Had a problem some time ago and the help didn't know what
    a newsreader was. Finally spoke to someone who said that only the
    technical unit could help but I could not speak them but would send a
    message to them. At that point I gave up. Sad.

    gallus
    gallus
    Gallus, May 6, 2006
  8. Gallus wrote:
    > In article <PJ57g.32697$>,
    > says...
    >> Gallus wrote:
    >>> In article <pdZ6g.51673$>,
    >>> says...

    >>> But it works OK with Gravity.
    >>>
    >>> gallus

    >> Have you reported it to Sympatico.?

    > No. I use Gravity and just trying T'bird out. Have you ever contacted
    > sympatico.ca? Had a problem some time ago and the help didn't know what
    > a newsreader was. Finally spoke to someone who said that only the
    > technical unit could help but I could not speak them but would send a
    > message to them. At that point I gave up. Sad.
    >
    > gallus
    > gallus

    Yes, I have spoken to sympatico technical help on several occasions, and
    found they were as good as most other major ISPs.

    Since I can recreate the problem here, and I do have a sympatico
    account, I will look into the situation.
    Moz Champion (Dan), May 7, 2006
  9. Gallus

    Gallus Guest

    In article <Pci7g.34707$>,
    says...
    > Gallus wrote:
    > > In article <PJ57g.32697$>,
    > > says...

    > >> Have you reported it to Sympatico.?

    > > No. I use Gravity and just trying T'bird out. Have you ever contacted
    > > sympatico.ca? Had a problem some time ago and the help didn't know what
    > > a newsreader was. Finally spoke to someone who said that only the
    > > technical unit could help but I could not speak them but would send a
    > > message to them. At that point I gave up. Sad.
    > >
    > > gallus
    > > gallus

    > Yes, I have spoken to sympatico technical help on several occasions, and
    > found they were as good as most other major ISPs.
    >
    > Since I can recreate the problem here, and I do have a sympatico
    > account, I will look into the situation.

    Thanks for your help in this. Wonder if they still tell the user to go
    to OE to resolve problems:).

    gallus
    Gallus, May 7, 2006