  1. Dale

    Dale Guest

    Is there a dedicated Thunderbird newsgroup?
    Dale, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Dale

    Gnomalarta Guest

    Gnomalarta, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Dale

    Dale Guest

    Dale, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Leonidas Jones, Sep 30, 2003
  5. Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Dale wrote:
    >
    >> Gnomalarta wrote:
    >>
    >>> There is a forum here:
    >>> http://forums.mozillazine.org/index.php?c=8&sid=eac7902af660a4dd85cfec954c1
    >>>
    >>> 5e426
    >>>
    >>> Charlie.
    >>>

    >> Great! Thanks Charlie.
    >>
    >> Dale
    >>

    > On the secnews.netscape.com server
    >
    > netscape.mozilla.thunderbird

    Here is a link:

    snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.mozilla.thunderbird
    Leonidas Jones, Sep 30, 2003
  6. Dale

    Dale Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Here is a link:
    >
    > snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.mozilla.thunderbird

    I'm getting a "newsgroup does not exist" error.

    Dale
    Dale, Oct 1, 2003
  7. Dale

    Gnomalarta Guest

    Whilst decanting a beer Gnomalarta smiled when he saw that Dale had written
    in news:EzBeb.413923$:

    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> Here is a link:
    >>
    >> snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.mozilla.thunderbird
    >>

    > I'm getting a "newsgroup does not exist" error.
    >
    > Dale

    Same here, I can logon on to secnews.netscape.com , the groups are all in
    the netscape.public.grouping and a couple are netscape.dev. There is no
    group in the list relating to Thunderbird or Firebird for that matter.

    Be that as it may, I have found the Thunderbird & Firebird forums very
    informative and users helpful.

    Charlie.

    --
    East of Itchen
    www.peartreegreen.org

    Everything reaching this machine
    Gnomalarta, Oct 1, 2003
  8. Dale

    Chris I Guest

    Dale spoke thusly:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >>Here is a link:
    >>
    >>snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.mozilla.thunderbird

    > I'm getting a "newsgroup does not exist" error.

    Set the port to 563, and turn on SSL.

    --
    - Mozilla Champion
    Netscape Links <http://ilias.ca>
    Chris I, Oct 6, 2003
  9. Dale

    Dale Guest

    Chris I wrote:

    >>I'm getting a "newsgroup does not exist" error.

    > Set the port to 563, and turn on SSL.

    I did that and now I'm getting a "connection refused" error.

    Dale
    Dale, Oct 6, 2003