    Could someone tell me how i can capture the posts back to 01/03/06 please.

    Thanks for any assistance.

    Echy

    Echy, Mar 17, 2006

  2. Echy

    Z Guest

    Echy wrote:
    > I have just added the
    > "microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser" newsgroup to my
    > newsgroups.
    >
    > I am trying to look at a posting I know dates back to 1st March 2006 but
    > the download only gets me postings back to 17/03/06.
    >
    > Could someone tell me how i can capture the posts back to 01/03/06 please.

    It sounds like your news server has purged the old posts and they are no
    longer available.

    You may be able to see them from the Google Groups archives here:
    http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

    Z, Mar 18, 2006

  3. Echy

    Echy Guest

    Z wrote:
    > Echy wrote:
    >> I have just added the
    >> "microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser" newsgroup to my
    >> newsgroups.
    >>
    >> I am trying to look at a posting I know dates back to 1st March 2006
    >> but the download only gets me postings back to 17/03/06.
    >>
    >> Could someone tell me how i can capture the posts back to 01/03/06
    >> please.

    > It sounds like your news server has purged the old posts and they are no
    > longer available.
    >
    > You may be able to see them from the Google Groups archives here:
    > http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

    Thanks very much for your reply. Found exactly what I was searching
    for via your Google Groups suggestion.

    Regards
    Echy
    Melbourne, Australia