    Keith (Southend)
    http://www.southendweather.net
    e-mail: kreh at southendweather dot net

    Keith (Southend), Sep 3, 2006

  2. Keith (Southend)

    gwtc Guest

    Keith (Southend) wrote:
    > I wonder if someone could tell me how I did something by accident, as I
    > quite like it.?
    >
    > One of the newsgroups I subscribe to I now have it listed as 'today' ~
    > 'yesterday' ~ 'Last week', which is realy useful. The thing is I
    > accidentally hit a couple of keys on the keyboard but I haven't a clue
    > what one's I hit. I would like to add this feature to the other
    > newsgroups I subscribe to but can't seem to find how I do it. Can
    > someone point me to what I need to do?
    >
    > Many thanks

    are you sure its in news that you did this? I know you can have it in
    mail, but not news. Anyways, its View, Sort By, Grouped Sort By

    --
    Peeves That Your Dog Has About You . . . A Message From Your Dog:

    Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew
    your stuff up when you're not home.

    The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo
    hoooooooo! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain.

    Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I
    freak out every time we go back!

    .. . . to be continued

    gwtc, Sep 3, 2006

  3. gwtc wrote:
    > Keith (Southend) wrote:
    >> I wonder if someone could tell me how I did something by accident, as
    >> I quite like it.?
    >>
    >> One of the newsgroups I subscribe to I now have it listed as 'today' ~
    >> 'yesterday' ~ 'Last week', which is realy useful. The thing is I
    >> accidentally hit a couple of keys on the keyboard but I haven't a clue
    >> what one's I hit. I would like to add this feature to the other
    >> newsgroups I subscribe to but can't seem to find how I do it. Can
    >> someone point me to what I need to do?
    >>
    >> Many thanks

    > are you sure its in news that you did this? I know you can have it in
    > mail, but not news. Anyways, its View, Sort By, Grouped Sort By

    Yep, I have it displayed on 'uk.sci.weather', but none of the other
    newsgroups.

    Keith (Southend), Sep 3, 2006
  4. gwtc wrote:
    > Keith (Southend) wrote:
    >> I wonder if someone could tell me how I did something by accident, as
    >> I quite like it.?
    >>
    >> One of the newsgroups I subscribe to I now have it listed as 'today' ~
    >> 'yesterday' ~ 'Last week', which is realy useful. The thing is I
    >> accidentally hit a couple of keys on the keyboard but I haven't a clue
    >> what one's I hit. I would like to add this feature to the other
    >> newsgroups I subscribe to but can't seem to find how I do it. Can
    >> someone point me to what I need to do?
    >>
    >> Many thanks

    > are you sure its in news that you did this? I know you can have it in
    > mail, but not news. Anyways, its View, Sort By, Grouped Sort By

    Yes, that worked for 'news' as I now have it displayed for
    'alt.fan.mozilla'. Many thanks for your speedy reply. :)

    Keith (Southend), Sep 3, 2006