    image so I cannot delete it. I want to highlight all the images and delete
    them like in outlook. Any thoughts about this??? Thanks in advance

    Bob S.

    RAS, Dec 28, 2004

  2. RAS

    Guest

    On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 15:28:13 GMT, "RAS" <> wrote:

    |> I may be missing something here but I cannot find a way to delete newsgroup
    |> images in thunderbird. I get a message that says I am not the author of the
    |> image so I cannot delete it. I want to highlight all the images and delete
    |> them like in outlook. Any thoughts about this??? Thanks in advance

    Your not selecting "cancel usenet message" are you?

    Don't know thunderbird, but it's pretty universal to highlight and hit
    the delete key.

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/4gdp7

    , Dec 28, 2004

  3. RAS

    Gordon Guest

    RAS wrote:
    > I may be missing something here but I cannot find a way to delete newsgroup
    > images in thunderbird. I get a message that says I am not the author of the
    > image so I cannot delete it. I want to highlight all the images and delete
    > them like in outlook. Any thoughts about this??? Thanks in advance
    >
    > Bob S.

    I'm afraid Thunderbird doesn't allow you to delete newsgroup posts. the
    only thing you can do is to set the purge parameter in Tools-Account
    Settings-(News Server)-Disk space.

    Gordon, Dec 28, 2004