    Fin

    --
    Finbogey Jones
    Finbogey, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Finbogey wrote:
    > Is there any way to rearrange the order of the buttons on thunderbird?
    > I like having the DELETE button farthest to the right (where the
    > useless STOP button is now).
    >

    > Fin

    Right click on the toolbar, and select Customize. Drag the buttons from
    one location to another, get rid of them entirely, add some other
    buttons, there are lots of options.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Feb 11, 2005

  3. Finbogey

    Finbogey Guest

    On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:38:46 GMT, Leonidas Jones <>
    wrote:

    >Finbogey wrote:
    >> Is there any way to rearrange the order of the buttons on thunderbird?
    >> I like having the DELETE button farthest to the right (where the
    >> useless STOP button is now).
    >>

    >> Fin
    >>

    >Right click on the toolbar, and select Customize. Drag the buttons from
    >one location to another, get rid of them entirely, add some other
    >buttons, there are lots of options.
    >
    >Lee

    Thanks, Lee! That's great. IS there a way to do the same with the
    layout of the columns in the messages list? (e.g. I like the junk
    column to be between the subject and the sender).

    Fin

    --
    Finbogey Jones
    Finbogey, Feb 11, 2005
  4. Finbogey wrote:
    > On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:38:46 GMT, Leonidas Jones <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Finbogey wrote:
    >>
    >>>Is there any way to rearrange the order of the buttons on thunderbird?
    >>>I like having the DELETE button farthest to the right (where the
    >>>useless STOP button is now).
    >>>

    >>>Fin
    >>>

    >>Right click on the toolbar, and select Customize. Drag the buttons from
    >>one location to another, get rid of them entirely, add some other
    >>buttons, there are lots of options.
    >>
    >>Lee

    > Thanks, Lee! That's great. IS there a way to do the same with the
    > layout of the columns in the messages list? (e.g. I like the junk
    > column to be between the subject and the sender).
    >

    > Fin

    Those just drag and drop, no need to have customize on.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Feb 12, 2005