    option.

    Is this true?
    Is there a trick?

    vernon, Oct 15, 2005

  2. vernon

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 18:20:31 -0700, in the alt.fan.mozilla News
    Group, Without Any Hesitation vernon Wrote The Following:

    > The filter in thunderbird seems to work fine except the "mark as read"
    > option.
    >
    > Is this true?
    > Is there a trick?

    I have mine set to mark as read after 3 seconds. Right click header
    or NG to do it manually.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

    Old Gringo, Oct 15, 2005

  3. vernon

    vernon Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 18:20:31 -0700, in the alt.fan.mozilla News
    > Group, Without Any Hesitation vernon Wrote The Following:
    >

    >>The filter in thunderbird seems to work fine except the "mark as read"
    >>option.
    >>
    >>Is this true?
    >>Is there a trick?

    > I have mine set to mark as read after 3 seconds. Right click header
    > or NG to do it manually.

    I'm talking about message rules but thanks anyway.

    In message rule one can cause the reader to delete a message as it comes
    it so that you don't see it to start with or mark it read as it comes
    in, etc etc.

    vernon, Oct 15, 2005
  4. vernon

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 06:51:13 -0700, in the alt.fan.mozilla News
    Group, Without Any Hesitation vernon Wrote The Following:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 18:20:31 -0700, in the alt.fan.mozilla News
    >> Group, Without Any Hesitation vernon Wrote The Following:
    >>

    >>>The filter in thunderbird seems to work fine except the "mark as read"
    >>>option.
    >>>
    >>>Is this true?
    >>>Is there a trick?

    >> I have mine set to mark as read after 3 seconds. Right click header
    >> or NG to do it manually.

    > I'm talking about message rules but thanks anyway.
    >
    > In message rule one can cause the reader to delete a message as it comes
    > it so that you don't see it to start with or mark it read as it comes
    > in, etc etc.

    Then in the main window of Thunderbird, under the tools tab, Junk
    mail controls. Good Luck
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    Freedom For The World 10/15/05 9:59:38 AM
    http://www.nuboy-industries.com

    Old Gringo, Oct 15, 2005
  5. vernon

    vernon Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 06:51:13 -0700, in the alt.fan.mozilla News
    > Group, Without Any Hesitation vernon Wrote The Following:
    >

    >>Old Gringo wrote:

    >>>I have mine set to mark as read after 3 seconds. Right click header
    >>>or NG to do it manually.

    >>I'm talking about message rules but thanks anyway.
    >>
    >>In message rule one can cause the reader to delete a message as it comes
    >>it so that you don't see it to start with or mark it read as it comes
    >>in, etc etc.

    > Then in the main window of Thunderbird, under the tools tab, Junk
    > mail controls. Good Luck

    I'm talking about
    Under message, Create filter from message
    THAT is filter.

    vernon, Oct 15, 2005