    is it possible to mark all news groups as read? Version 1.5 had that
    (when you click right mouse button on news group), in 2.0.0.6 I can't
    find that. Help please
    BrusJr, Sep 27, 2007

  2. BrusJr wrote:
    > hello there,
    > is it possible to mark all news groups as read? Version 1.5 had that
    > (when you click right mouse button on news group), in 2.0.0.6 I can't
    > find that. Help please

    that option is still there, it hasn't gone anywhere.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 27, 2007

  3. BrusJr

    BrusJr Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > BrusJr wrote:
    >> hello there,
    >> is it possible to mark all news groups as read? Version 1.5 had that
    >> (when you click right mouse button on news group), in 2.0.0.6 I can't
    >> find that. Help please

    > that option is still there, it hasn't gone anywhere.

    Sorry, but it's not at me :( See the picture, it should be here
    somewhere, am I right?
    see the picture:
    http://image63.webshots.com/463/3/33/50/2319333500101492091WohaUt_ph.jpg
    BrusJr, Sep 28, 2007
  4. BrusJr wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> BrusJr wrote:
    >>> hello there,
    >>> is it possible to mark all news groups as read? Version 1.5 had that
    >>> (when you click right mouse button on news group), in 2.0.0.6 I can't
    >>> find that. Help please

    >> that option is still there, it hasn't gone anywhere.
    >>

    > Sorry, but it's not at me :( See the picture, it should be here
    > somewhere, am I right?
    > see the picture:
    > http://image63.webshots.com/463/3/33/50/2319333500101492091WohaUt_ph.jpg

    sorry, no you can't mark all newsgroups read at once, just
    one at a time with Mark Newsgroup Read. I have never seen
    that option. Perhaps you had an extension that did that.

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 28, 2007
  5. On 28.09.2007 02:32 Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > BrusJr wrote:
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >>> that option is still there, it hasn't gone anywhere.
    >>>

    >> Sorry, but it's not at me :( See the picture, it should be here
    >> somewhere, am I right?
    >> see the picture:
    >> http://image63.webshots.com/463/3/33/50/2319333500101492091WohaUt_ph.jpg

    > sorry, no you can't mark all newsgroups read at once, just one at a time
    > with Mark Newsgroup Read. I have never seen that option. Perhaps you
    > had an extension that did that.

    'Newsworthy for Thunderbird' did that:
    http://home.no.net/alfps/utilities/newsworthy/
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2129?application=thunderbird&id=2129

    Only for 1.5 unfortunelately. Modded versions works with 2.0, but not
    this function (at least not for me): 'Mark all newsgroups read'

    regards from

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    http://vegard2.no -
    Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
    games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football
    Vegard Krog Petersen, Sep 28, 2007