    to increase and decrease font size in the message text but can't figure
    out how to do it in the headers. Help! Thanks.
    jor
    jor, Jun 23, 2006

  2. jor

    Doug G Guest

    jor wrote:
    > I'm using Thunderbird for mail and usenet groups. (Apple iMac) I see how
    > to increase and decrease font size in the message text but can't figure
    > out how to do it in the headers. Help! Thanks.
    > jor

    The following is from a reply to another post. It works with Windows
    and may work with a Mac.

    >> Can anyone tell me how to change the font size in the two windows of
    >> the newsreader that show the Mail & Newsgroups and the headers? I can
    >> change the message window font, but the other two windows are a
    >> little small at higher resolution screen sizes.

    In your *Profile's* CHROME folder, create this file with Notepad...

    #threadTree, #folderTree
    {
    font-family: Trebuchet MS! important;
    font-size: 9pt !important;
    background-color: #E3E3E1 !important;
    }

    Name it userChrome.css
    (BG color, font and font size can be tailored to your liking, and the
    two items - threadTree and folderTree - can be configured separately as
    well.)

    Editing Configuration Files
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/edit
    Doug G, Jun 24, 2006