    My wife tried Thunderbird fo a week and wants to go back to Outlook
    2000. Does anyone know how to export the Thunderbird mailbox back to
    Outlook?
    thor, Jan 15, 2005

  2. thor

    Pun Krocker Guest

    On this day, 15/01/2005 16:00, thor said the following:
    > My wife tried Thunderbird fo a week and wants to go back to Outlook
    > 2000. Does anyone know how to export the Thunderbird mailbox back to
    > Outlook?

    I have used this extension to save as .eml then copy n paste them into
    Outlook mail folders, it was a test as I do not use Outlook and it
    worked fine.

    http://www.supportware.net/mozilla/#ext13

    --
    d[®_®]b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk
    for people who can't read."
    Pun Krocker, Jan 15, 2005

  3. thor

    Guest

    Hello,

    If you are talking about Mozilla Thunderbird which format is EML Files,I want to recommend you for EML to PST Conversion Tool,Just like Kernel for EMLto PST Converter This Tool convert EML or EMLX files created using e-mail clients such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, and Microsoft Outlook Express into the MS Outlook importable PST file.You can get more details from here http://www.importemltopst.emltooutlook.net/
    , Apr 30, 2013