Thunderbird Mail Attachment Question

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Teather Mitty, Aug 30, 2007.

  1. I copied Thunderbird onto another computer with one monitor from a computer
    with two monitors.

    When I get mail with an attachment, after I click on the attachment and
    tell it to Save To Disk and specify the location I have lost the window that
    pops up with the Heading "Saving"

    It shows Saving From:
    Time Left:
    Time Elapsed:
    Progress:

    And then there is a check box near the bottom that says
    "Keep this window open after the download is complete."

    It never appears.

    Can someone please let me know what entry I can use to fix this with the
    Config Editor?

    Thanks

    Teather Mitty, Aug 30, 2007