    Any help much appreciated!

    Thunderbird 1.5.0.7
    Windows XP Home SP2
    Scott Steiner, Sep 17, 2006

  2. Scott Steiner

    Tony Raven Guest

    Re: Thunderbird: How to save complete thread of a newsgroup to atext file

    Scott Steiner wrote on 17/09/2006 16:41 +0100:
    > Hi,
    >
    > how do I save a _complete_ thread of a subscribed newsgroup in Thunderbird?
    >
    > I want to save a complete single thread (original post and all replies)
    > in a single text file, but I can't seem to figure out how.
    >
    > Any help much appreciated!

    How about?

    Set up a new folder. Copy the thread to it. Go into your Profile and
    copy the file contents out

    --
    Tony

    - Leonardo da Vinci
    Tony Raven, Sep 17, 2006

  3. Re: Thunderbird: How to save complete thread of a newsgroup to atext file

    Tony Raven schrieb:
    > How about?
    >
    > Set up a new folder. Copy the thread to it. Go into your Profile and
    > copy the file contents out

    Thanks Tony, that did the trick!
    Scott Steiner, Sep 17, 2006