Thunderbird + GX15 Contacts

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Chris Mayhew, Apr 2, 2005.

  1. Chris Mayhew

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    Did anyone notice that Dick Smith started to air the Vodafone 025 trade
    in deal again ? I phoned around a couple of DSE stores and found one
    that would honour the add and sell me a GX15 for $68. Happened all a
    bit late to post here - the deal was to run out on 31 March anyway, the
    day I picked mine up....

    Anyway, have just been looking at it and was wondering if any one had
    any tips or methods to sync the phone contacts to Thunderbird contacts
    as the software only integrates to Outlook/ OLE. I want to be able to
    develop some kind of method to sync the two perhaps via some third party
    software ?, would have to be freeware/open source/etc. I don't really
    want to have to export and import csv files just to add one entry i put
    into the phone while I'm out.

    TIA

    Chris Mayhew, Apr 2, 2005